Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm no Guru

Starting out, in 'The Greatness Guide', Robin says, "I'm no Guru".

"I'm no different from you. I have my struggles, my frustrations and my own fears - slong with my hopes, goals and dreams. I've had good seasons and some deeply painful ones. I've made some spectacularly good choices and some outrageously bad mistakes. I'm very human - a work in progress. If I have ideas that you find insightful, please know its simply because I spend my days focused on the knowledge you are about to experience. Thinking about practical ways to help you play your biggest game as a human being and reach greatness. Dwelling on how I can help companies get to the extraordinary. Do anything long enough and you'll get some depth of insight and understanding about it. Then they'll call you a guru."

I feel that it really is indeed so that when you learn something and practice is for a long time, you know it well. This is only as long as you are open to explore the inner deal about anything you do. Otherwise, Ignorance, like always, can still make you do things for a very long time without having to think about what you do. So, it makes you think, there are always two things - Do things by knowing them OR do things 'cause you ought to do them without knowing.

No comments: